Friday, May 02, 2003


Awhile back, a friend of mine had talked about how he wanted to have a list of the things that he wanted to do before he turned 30...and that gave me the idea that I should have a list of things that I wanted to do before my next milestone, graduation. So in January, I wrote my list of things that I wanted to do before June 13th. I actually managed to get 8 of the items checked off. Yay! But two of my "must-do's" have yet to be accomplished. The weather isn't really helping me to accomplish my number one thing, "Taking a nap lying on the grass at the UCD Arboretum" unless I want to take a nap in a puddle of mud while it rains on me. My 7th item of this list has yet to be accomplished too...."Do something completely crazy and spontaneous." I'm not much of a crazy person....although I am spontaneous at times. I guess my schedule hasn't really allowed me to be that crazy or spontaneous....but I guess that's the whole point.... Anyhow, I still have 5 weeks to finish my list.....I think I can....I think I can....

Update: So it was brought to my attention that I HAVE accomplished my 7th thing on my list! Dressing up, dancing, and lip syncing to Eminem and recording it as a spur of the moment thing is definetly crazy and spontaneous. Yay! One more to go!

No comments: