Thursday, May 15, 2003

Ever since I've gotten my digital camera, I have become one of those people who never leaves home withouit their camera. I am one of those annoying people that always says, "Hey, get together! Let's take a picture!." It brings me so much joy and happiness to look at pictures...and now with this camera, I have even MORE pictures to look at. It has almost gotten to the point where I feel naked without my camera...kind of like my cell phone. I am becoming waay too technology dependant. I've been kind of busy lately with projects and midterms, that I have forgotten to bring my camera with me this entire week. Can you believe it? Ah! Every time I see something neat, I think about, "wow...I wish I had my camera."

I'm sitting in the main reading room of the Shields Library now, procrastinating and looking around at the room and the people around me. I've never realized how pretty this room is, maybe because I rarely ever study in the library. What I should be doing is cramming for my two midterms that I have today, which I have yet to really study for. But so far, today has started off on a great foot. I actually woke up at 6:15 this morning on my own with no alarm clocks, had my coffee, and even made it to my 8 o'clock discussion. I am in a great mood even though I should be completely stressed out about these tests that I should be studying for. So maybe...just maybe...this day will turn out great after all and I will ace both midterms. But if I don't...does it really matter? I'm not sure that it does anymore....senioritis in full force.

No comments: