Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fall Couch Potato

The Fall Season has started. How do I know this? Unfortunately I haven't seen any leaves change color yet...BUT, my shows have started again. And that? That makes me a very happy camper. This season, it is also making me one big couch potato. Sad, but true.

Thank goodness for DVRs. Oh technology...what would my life be without you?

In addition to my usual shows: Grey's Anatomy, CSI, The Office, Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters etc.

I now have a few new shows I'm "testing out" to see if I should keep my season pass. I'm secretly hoping I won't like them so much so I can decrease the time I spend watching my shows. At least DVRs and dual tuners are helping to make my life remain somewhat normal where I am not tied to the tube and continue doing my regular things and catch up later.

I'm very much looking forward to rainy cold nights cuddled up in a warm blanket on the couch working my way through my queue. I am okay with succumbing to the tube for a few months. Honestly, that sounds so great.

1 comment:

ThomasHan said...

hee, us too!