Monday, January 02, 2006

Exhausted and sore....and happy

There is no better way to kick off the new year than to spend the day flying down the mountains in the snow.

We went up to Tahoe for the day for our first snowboarding trip of the season. The weather around here has been a bit chaotic with torrential downpours, flooding, thunderstorms, and the like...this only made me happy knowing that the snow would be awesome in Tahoe. I don't think I fully realized what I was in for though. About a foot and a half of snow fell between the time we arrived at the resort until the time we had to dig our car out of it. It was awesome! Yay for powder and yay for snow!

Unfortunately, with this snow the roads were also a mess and we spent a looong time in the car to get home. I'm exhausted...already sore...and am dreading having to wake up early tomorrow and go back to work after being on vacation for a little over a week and a half.

I think I am going to need coffee tomorrow morning.

No comments: