Monday, August 11, 2003

On my way to go camping this weekend, I was listening to a mixed CD of a compilation of different songs. I was thinking about how easy it is to make burn a CD of your favorite songs so that rather than skip through the songs that you don't like, you can instead put all of your favorites on one CD and actually listen to it all the way through. Technology is so cool. I remember when I was little and didn't have money to go out and buy cassettes for my favorite music artists. My brother and I used to use a whole cassette tape to record the radio for a couple of hours. Then when the tape ran out, I would listen to the entire tape, and when I found a song that I liked, I'd dub it over to another tape. Then after a few days of doing this, Tadaa, I had my very own mixed cassette tape. haha...so ghetto.

No comments: