Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Exactly one more week left of my 21'dom. 21 was good....I would like to be 21 forever. Ahh...but it is time to move on. I must be getting old. Now that I've already finished school and am a little working woman, it's inevitable....I'm getting old. The only people who think that I am still young are young middle-aged professionals, married people, parents, and grandparents....to the rest of the world, I'm old. I remember when being old was a cool thing. I thought I was so cool in 8th grade, being the older ones in the middle school watching all of the 'kids' around me. And then I was even more cool, when I was a senior in high school. Now, I'm happy where I am even though I'm not so cool anymore. There are always the landmark ages to look forward to, but I've passed my big exciting one last year. I couldn't wait to be 16 to get my driver's liscense, 18 to be legal, 21 to be really legal. Now, I have 30 to look forward to. Woopee. All kidding aside, getting older isn't too bad. You experience more and get to appreciate life more. I still have a lot to look forward to.

No comments: