Friday, May 18, 2007

Move day!

This was our last morning waking up in this house.

Pretty much, almost everything we have been doing since last night I have pointed out is our "last time". Before we went to bed I said, "Good night. This is our last night sleeping here." We woke up, and I said, "This is the last time we wake up in this room." We turned off the TV last night and I said, "This is the last time we watch TV in this house." After Bertrand's shower this morning I said, "This is the last time we'll be cleaning this shower." Trust me. The morning has just begun and the movers arrive in half an hour. I'm sure I'll find out more to point out. haha. Poor Bertrand.

It's bittersweet. I'm sad and nostalgic about all the memories and events we've had in this house, but really, memories you always take with you. I'm so excited for all the things we are moving towards.

2 comments:

ThomasHan said...

don't forget Max!

nicolieliz said...

... like NYEB!