Friday, February 04, 2005

Synchronicity

On my ride into work yesterday, one of my friends sent me a song he had been listening to lately. This morning while starting my day and catching up on my blog reading, I turned on the song and listened to it in the background. Another one of my friends updated his blog with a fairly long post which has been unusual for him lately. As I get to the middle of the post, he posted some lyrics from a song; the exact same song I was listening to in the exact spot I was listening to. After I finished reading, I thought about an odd dream I had last night and wanted to write it down so that I wouldn't forget. I pulled out a piece of paper and started writing. A friend then sent me an instant message telling me that she had a weird dream the night before right as I wrote down the last word of my dream.

It is only 8:30AM...I wonder what the rest of the day has in store for me.

No comments: