Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Taiko Drum Master

One of my Valentines gifts from Bertrand was Taiko Drum Master for the Playstation 2. I get a big kick out interactive video games, being goofy and watching everyone else look like a dork. Tine told me about how much fun she had being a Taiko Drum Master and I knew it was something I'd have to try. Today at lunch, we have some real Taiko Drummers here performing for us. Coincidence? I think not. One of the drummers was this little asian lady who looked so pretty when she drummed. Instead of just moving her wrists like the rest of the drummers or bouncing around, everything she did looked so elegant. It was like a dance with her arms waving around and her body moving with it. I am inspired. I took some mental notes and am ready to be a Taiko Drum Master too. Rawwrr.

No comments: