Tuesday, January 20, 2004

T.V. what are you doing to me?

For the past four years, the only television that I watched was on Tuesday nights for 24 and Thursday nights for Friends. I didn't really have that much time nor did I have an urge to watch T.V. And then...I graduated and started working. Suddenly my nights were free again and boy was it a great feeling. That's when I was re-introduced to T.V. For awhile I kept my regular routine of shows until recently. Suddenly there are all of these shows that I 'need' to watch. All of a sudden, rather than being my one show night, Thursday became my night of sitting on the couch, cuddling with my blankie, and being a couch potato. I sit through Friends, CSI, and ER. Yes, that is 3 hours of television all in at one time. Now within the last couple of weeks, there is The Apprentice, The Bachelorette, and My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee. Uh..It's not my fault...really. These shows are so bad and I am so intrigued/annoyed with these people that I can't help but watch. I'm becoming a T.V. junkie.

No comments: