Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I heart Itunes.

Mac came out with a great thing when they came up with Itunes for Windows. I love that you can share music with those around you so that they can listen, but don't need to download. No need to hide from the law or feel like a criminal. After the days of my uninstalling Kazaa and moving on to actually buying my music, I haven't been able to listen to other types of music or even listen to an album before I decide to buy it. This afternoon, I found the album John Mayer - Heavier Things on one of the shared playlists. I wanted to buy this album a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't sure if it was one of those CD's that I could listen to all the way through. Now, I know! I'm headed to the store tonight to get it. I've been listening to the song, "Come Back to Bed" on repeat all afternoon. I think I'm in love.

No comments: