Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I woke up this morning feeling as if a truck had run over me. My whole body is sore and my chest is really congested. I guess I knew this was coming though, so I can't say that I'm surprised. Yesterday, I went to the doctor's office to get checked on a couple of things and while doing a check on my vitals, she told me that it looked like I was starting to come down with something. I didn't really need a doctor to tell me that since my body pretty much told me, but it was nice having the confirmation to know that I wasn't hallucinating. I have been taking naps throughout the day and each time I fall asleep, I wake up from some crazy dream. From my most recent nap, I remember a skinny man dressed in a white suit, a little girl in a pink sweater, and a large drain. What those three have in common, I don't really know but I woke up feeling scared. I hope this is one of those times when you get really sick and then it's over quickly because this isn't too much fun.

No comments: