Thursday, January 08, 2004

I don't usually make 'New Year's Resolutions' since I find it pointless to disappoint myself when I never follow them through. This year I decided I would make...'New Year's...goals'. I've decided that I don't get enough exercise. Well, actually, I don't get any exercise anymore since I graduated. My goal this year is to increase the amount of physical activities I do. Baby steps. To me, this means walking up the 4 flights of stairs from the garage to my desk rather than take the elevator. I've been doing a good job the past 3 days back at work. Another 'goal' of mines is to drink more water. I have also been doing a pretty good job at that since 'more' doesn't mean much considering how little I drank before. Anyhow, as a result of these new goals of mines, I have been going to the bathroom about 15x more often and have a minor pain in my hip everytime I lift my leg.

Oh well. No pain, no gain.

No comments: