Thursday, September 18, 2003

I got to dance with Goofy. He was a great dancer, a little clumsy and stepped on my feet a couple of times, but otherwise it was wonderful.

So...the cruise was fun. I ate waaayy too much good food and spent a lot of time in the sun. I ate as soon as I woke up, did a couple of things, ate a couple of hours later, and then ate again a few hours after that. I almost died when they had a dessert buffet with all of my favorite food groups, chocolate, cheesecake, and...chocolate. Even though it was a Disney cruise, they had plenty of activities for adults and non-kiddie people. There was plenty to do with lots of shows, activities, and movies. We ported at St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay. St. Maarten was half French and half Dutch. It was interesting to see the different types of people and the culture that they have there. St. Thomas was gorgeous and had some grrrreat shopping! The beaches were clean and the water was warm and clear. Ahh...I miss it already.

No comments: