Wednesday, June 04, 2003

It has been soooo hot lately. Hundred degree weather has finally hit and we are definetly feeling the effects of it. I personally think that the most perfect temperature would be in about the 80s. It's not too hot and not too cold. You can wear shorts, pants, skirts, t-shirts, tanktops, etc. anything goes. But when it's weather like this, you almost don't have a choice but to wear something that will help your body to cool down a bit. I like to have choices, I want to have the freedom to wear anything and still be comfortable with the weather. I can't really say that I enjoy jumping from one temperature extreme to the other either. Walking outside is like being in a sauna, but as soon as you step into one of the buildings around here or lecture halls, the AC is blasting so hard, that I end up freezing to death. What I end up doing is wearing summer clothes and dragging along a sweater or jacket to wear once I get inside. Ironic huh?

No comments: