Friday, June 27, 2003

HOT HOT HOT

It's going to be 106 degrees today...woah. Well, I guess summer has finally hit, and the cool weather that we've been enjoying for the past couple of weeks has gone bye-bye. Thank goodness for free air conditioning while at work. Otherwise I would just never be able to escape this heat.

Well I've been doing the full-time work deal starting this week. I thought that I would get used to being at work everyday at 8 and waking up at 6:30 every morning, but now that it's friday and the end of the week, I've realized that there is no getting used to waking up so early. I'm just happy that the weekend is finally here! Yippee!

I'm starting to set up a photos section to the site, thanks to Brent from nextreality for setting up the gallery for me. :)

No comments: