Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Spring Quarter....

Well spring break was an awesome week and waayy too short, but I guess that's how it always goes. It was so nice being done with labs (forever!), classes, finals, and work for awhile. I spent the entire week relaxing and doing anything other than think of school and work. It was great. I took a trip to San Francisco one day doing the usual tourist thing. We took BART up to avoid the traffic on the bridges from the war protestors and then did some shopping and walking around the city. I got to ride the cable car down to Fisherman's Wharf and did some people watching. We also made a trip to Berkeley and Lake Tahoe for some snowboarding before the end of the season. I love California. Where else could you go snowboarding, hiking, and to the beach all within a couple hours drive? I also got to catch up on all of the movies that I've missed amist the hustle and bustle of Winter Quarter.

School has started again and we've begun our first week of my last quarter. Wahoo. Classes are actually pretty fun and interesting. They probably won't be as easy as I was expecting and hoping for, but they will definetly be interesting. It's so nice to be able to have a change of pace for awhile and very refreshing. I started my Aerobics class yesterday and have moved up to 2nd on the waitlist for Golf. I love Spring Quarter!!!

No comments: