Sunday, April 27, 2003

It's raining...it's pouring...

It has been raining so much lately. I have been rained out of 2 of my golf classes already this quarter...and it looks like I'll be rained out again this week. Kind of funny how there is probably better snow up in Tahoe now than there was this entire winter. I probably should have kept my snowboard out for a little longer than Spring Break. There is something about rainy icky mucky weather that makes me feel so..."blah." There is no better word to describe it then just...blah. I just feel like being sad and moping around, just because it looks sad and mucky outside. When it's cold and rainy, all I want to do is lie in bed and watch t.v. ... or maybe just stay inside all day and not get up for work or school. I love it when it rains at night and the sound of the rain puts me to sleep, and I love the smell in the morning after a nice little rain shower in the evening. But I hate riding the buses when they're all wet and the air is stinky and the windows are steamy. And it's so gross how your pants stick to your legs while sitting in the desks in lecture. You know how you get "sick days" and "labor days" and "memorial days", I think that they should create, "rain days" cause really, who wants to go to work or school when it's raining anyways?

No comments: