Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Savoring the memories

I went to a scrapbooking party tonight with some of my girlfriends from high school. It's funny how none of us scrapbooked back then and how even though we've been apart for awhile, years later, end up having the same interests. I love looking at pictures and especially love to look through scrapbooks which are made with so much time, energy, and love.

Some people can just sit down with a bunch of pictures and just crank out a beautiful scrapbook in a couple of hours or weeks. It takes me years. I have boxes of pictures from over the years that I have been meaning to put together and now a ton of digital pictures that I need to print and then put together. During finals spring quarter of my senior year in college, rather than study, I decided I would scrapbook instead and cranked out a good 15 pages of photos. I've been working on a scrapbook for me and Bertrand for about 2 years now. Originally the goal was to have it done for our one year anniversary but now I have finally accepted the fact that it will be an ongoing project that will take forever. Maybe I'll finally have it done by our 5 year anniversary.

No comments: