Thursday, July 22, 2004

Geekin' it

I am a geek. I admit it. Things that other people might find nerdy or dorky excite me. Finding out that Apple has improved their iPod and that I now have the option of getting a 20GB iPod for the same price as the 15GB one used to be makes me happy. But aside from being geeky, I'm also a girl, and girls like cute things. Therefore, the iPod mini seems oh so appealing also.

I love the fact that my sweetie 'gets' my geekiness and also joins in on my excitement. It's so nice to be able to talk to him about techy things without getting a blank stare in return. If anything, I'm the one with the blank stare after some of his technological banter. I told him about my mini dilemma over what iPod I wanted more and then told him about how we could get a BMW and then even iPod our BMW. The fact that that made him excited too makes me a very happy girl.

1 comment:

Christine said...

geekiness is damn H.O.T. - ive soon realized that it's an essential for sig others.