Saturday, May 22, 2004

Must be something in the air

This morning I was awakened by my cell phone to hear the news that yet another one of my "couple" friends got engaged last night. Within the past three days, I have heard the news of three engagements. One of the announcements was from a friend who we had seen just nine months ago and who was single at the time. Somewhere in that nine months he met someone, fell head over heels, and then proposed. Crazy. Last night a group of us went out last night for some late night food and drinks and were actually talking about how it felt like, everyone was suddenly getting married all at once. I guess the timing is just right. Little did we know that the reason one of the couples wasn't there was because they were in the middle of getting engaged themselves! Really, it must be something in the air.

No comments: