Tuesday, October 07, 2003

This morning on my way to work, while sitting in traffic I noticed a motorcycle zoom by the left side of my car. The guy on the motorcycle zoomed into the left lane and cut off a Toyota Camry. I held my breath when I saw how close this guy came to running into the Camry and even more so when this guy turns his body completely around only to flip off the driver of the Camry. This guy is an idiot. First of all, he was the one who cut the other person off, secondly, he was so into giving the other guy the finger that he didn't pay attention to the road ahead of him. He turned around just in time to gather himself and balance his bike in time to avoid slamming into the car in front of him. What a Schmo.

Speaking of Schmos, the other night while flipping through the channels, I stopped at the SPIKE channel, AKA: The first network for men. Hey, if there is a network for men, I want to see what shows are on it. I had flipped right in time for The Joe Schmo Show, The Reality T.V. show where nothing is real. The entire cast of the show are hired actors aside from one guy, Joe Schmo, who doesn't realize that nothing is real. There was so much drama and funny stunts, that were all an act and that everyone knew about except this one guy. Right before commercial breaks they would say, 'When will Joe Schmo realize that it's not real." It was the sadest and funniest thing I have ever seen.

No comments: