Thursday, October 23, 2003

The English language amuses me. Pretty much, if you use a word enough, and enough people use it, it becomes an official word. I started thinking about this the other day when I realized that I'd never heard of the word, 'hoodie' before I came to Google. I have always known hoodies as hooded sweatshirts. I just assumed that it was a word that someone around here had made up. So out of curiousity, I looked it up and other people in the world use the word 'hoodie' too. Seems like some people can do that. Like when somebody says, "Hey I Googled it" or "That great! I can't wait to go and blog that". When I have a cold, I use a Kleenex, to blow my nose and not a tissue. After a shower, I clean my ears with Qtips and not a...what are they called...cotton swab?

Maybe one day, you'll be able to Kimbalina something or maybe Kimbalina can be a feeling. Wow...I feel really Kimbalina today.

No comments: