Sunday, April 06, 2008

Know what you have

While shopping at Target this weekend, I decided that I wanted to start baking. Since I've never really baked aside from making cookies, we decided we'd stock up on some baking supplies for me. I left the store with a bunch of baking trays and tins.

Once I got home, I was so excited about my new adventures into baking and put my new purchases away....only to find that I had EVERYTHING I had just bought...and more, that was way better quality than what I had just purchased.

Oh yeah...forgot I registered for all that stuff for my wedding and put them all away never to be touched. Well today, they will finally be used!

5 comments:

Mars said...

From one chef to another, I hope your adventures into baking are developing nicely!

Anonymous said...

Have a nice cake

Anonymous said...

I also like nice cakes!

Anonymous said...

In Russia we also like nice cakes

Unknown said...

OMG, you have NO idea! I was totally addicted to Home Shopping Network and QVC for awhile and I am not the proud owner of 7 different cookware sets, 3 professional deep fryers, & 4 of the same Bravetti and Cuisinart cookware tools LOOOOL!

And PLEASE tell me that that isn't a pic of one of your 1st cupcakes?? For someone who doesn't bake, your stuff looks professional!