Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The joys of coworkers

In a meeting

X: Hey guys, they're giving away free dodgeballs this week
Y: Where'd you hear that?
X points at sign on the wall
X: See? Join pick up dodgeball
Me: No...it's not to pick up actual dodgeballs. It's to come play pick-up dodgeball. You know...when you just show up and play.
X: Oh.

-----------

My cubemate is wearing these cool "rocker" type jeans with holes, hanging little beads/jewels/strings. I point at her jeans and say, "you might want to watch out for Max, he'll grab a hold of those things and pull." Her response? While holding out one long thread, "Yeah, he already discovered them."

----------

On April Fools Day

Me: Hey, did you see the youtube prank? All of their featured videos point to this one.
Z: haha. That's awesome. Wait...Rick Astley? I have this song.
Me: haha!
Z: Seriously...it's on my iPod.


I love my coworkers.

No comments: