Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crazy long weekend

What an exciting full long weekend this has been!

After lots of family time, food, and giving thanks on Thursday, I woke up at 4:30am to join the other crazy Americans for black friday. We were out the door and at the stores by 5am. By now, I've got the technique and strategy down that it was relatively painless and most of my shopping was done by 10:30am. All I can really say about it is...some people should stay in bed and get a little more sleep before they deal with other people. Common courtesy people, common courtesy.

After a nice nap and leftovers, I couldn't contain my excitement and asked Bertrand to start pulling out our Christmas decorations so I could put them up around the house. It started off as pulling out some boxes, then putting up a couple of things, then exploded into the tree being up and decorated and the garland/lights hung. It's okay. I have accepted it and embrace it. Let the season begin!

The rest of the weekend went from going to see the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour and seeing how amazing those guys can move their bodies, to watching the sold out game between the San Jose Sharks and the LA Kings, to relaxing on the couch reading through magazines.

Sharks vs. Kings

Zamboni & Sharks!

I also took tomorrow off from work so I can have just one more day of relaxing before going back to the grind. Thankful indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4:30am ?