Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Delay in Puppy

Max won't be arriving this Thursday as planned. Unfortunately, the temperatures have been too cold for him to fly out here from Minneapolis so we are looking at another week until the temperatures will be above freezing for him to make his flight home.

No comments: