Friday, October 29, 2004

Worst Nightmare


You know when you have one of those dreams where you're in a crowd and you're the only person who isn't wearing clothes? I had a similar experience today...but with clothes. Since Google is having a big party extravaganza for Halloween, I of course had to get dressed up. I spent all morning getting all done up and on my way into work, started looking around at the other drivers. Hmm...why isn't anyone else dressed up? I pulled into the parking garage and looked at my fellow coworkers...none of whom were dressed up. Did I get dressed up on the wrong day??? Oh my goodness. Instead of getting out of the car, I sat there for another ten minutes calling various people to see if it was the right day, but none of the people I called picked up. Finally I asked one of the people walking into the office, 'excuse me? is this the right day?' while pointing at my getup. Luckily it's not a bad dream and I'm not really that confused.

No comments: