Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Handy Woman

Over the past two weeks, I have been focused on getting as much done as possible. As soon as I'm done with work, I jet home to either run errands or do some sort of handy work. Since I'd decided to re-decorate my room, I have spent every night being productive and working towards the final goal of having a fresh new look. I have been living a sheltered life and haven't done that much physical handy work...actually, I've never done it period. In the past week, I have painted a room, sanded and painted furniture, screwed in and unscrewed things, attempted to hammer and fix a couple of things, and done a bunch of shopping and hauling (all with enjoyable and supportive help). I'll be putting in the finishing touches tomorrow night after work and will finally be able to enjoy my hard work. I've had so much fun despite the busy-ness of it all and am actually ready to do more. On to the next room!

No comments: