Sunday, September 26, 2004

Take my junk, please


It's been a week of insprirations. Earlier this week, I decided that I wanted to hold a garage sale to get rid of a lot of the extra furniture we have around the house along with other random trinkets. I love going to garage sales myself, so having my first own garage sale was pretty exciting. I called the newspaper and put in the classified ad and started moving out junk immediately. On Saturday, people started showing up at the crack of dawn and the garage sale was a huge success. It was actually a lot more fun than I was expecting it to be and was amazed at how excited some people were to inherit my stuff. The saying, that one person's trash is another person's treasure, rang true this weekend. The house is now neater and ready to be re-done. Thanks for taking my junk...and for giving me money for it.

No comments: