Friday, September 10, 2004

So full

I picked my brother up from the airport today and the first thing that came out of his mouth was, "I'm hungry." Why, hello to you too. Not two minutes into our drive back home, he announced that he wanted to go to a buffet. I have never seen anyone eat as much as this guy can eat. Once everyone has hit their max and are sprawled out on the couch, he is going for his fourths and fifths. If he doesn't eat every two hours, he starts to feel 'weak'. Since he and Bertrand are playing in a volleyball tournament tomorrow, we decide that a buffet isn't such a bad idea after all. We went to dinner at an all you can eat Asian seafood buffet. I literally had 3 plates full of lobster, crab, sushi, korean short ribs, and every other yummy entree. I'm so full, but my mouth and my tummy are thanking me.

No comments: