Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I heart Digitalinet

I love you Digitalinet. You rule. I am so happy that I dumped my previous relationship for you. You treat me how a woman should be treated. I didn't even know how poorly I was being treated until you came into my life. Much thanks to our mutual friend Denny who introduced me to you. When the prior sucky relationship decided to leave me hanging high and dry yet one more time, it was the last straw. I wrote you a little email just to inquire about what you were about. I wasn't expecting you to write back to me for awhile, but 45 minutes later, yes, 45 minutes, you didn't just write me back, but you called me. Even then, I was still somewhat attached to the abusive relationship, but once I got the email that chewed me out, I knew you were the one for me. You even emailed me this morning just to see how things were going and how the dumping process was going. Thank you for setting things up so quickly without even a glitch. Thank you for writing to me personally to tell me things were all good and ready and thank you for giving me the username 'kimmy'. What more could a girl ask for? I love you.

No comments: