Tuesday, December 23, 2003

It's been a long..3 days. My family and I went on a trip to Southern California for the weekend. Within the past 72 hours, I have..driven to LA and back, went to the UCLA vs. Michigan State game, cheered so hard and loud that I lost my voice, shopped in Westwood, gone to a family reunion and Christmas party, got a mini rice cooker and steamer in the white elephant gift exchange, spent some quality time with family, visited with family friends who recently moved, taught a 2 year old how to pedal on his tricycle rather than just wave his legs around, went to the Getty Museum of Art and saw some gorgeous pieces along with an exhibit on Houdon, visited the other side of my family in Anaheim, learned and played my first 'real' game of Chess, ate some yummy Thai food, took a bazillion pictures, and finally came home in time to finish wrapping all of my last minute gifts last night.

And now, time to relax.

No comments: