Monday, December 08, 2003

I went to Google's Christmas party this past friday night. It was extravagant to say the least. We walked into the walkway to be greeted by a lady dressed in lights and men playing with fire. There were several large rooms with plenty of people, music, dancing, and food with a different theme in each room. There were also smaller rooms with different themes. Bertrand and I got away from the crowds for awhile and played a few rounds of pool and he taught me how to play pinball. We ended the night acting like little kids and jumping around on this big jumpy thing with a tons of other people. Something about a bunch of adults in dresses and suits jumping around like crazy totally cracks me up. It was great to see all of my coworkers and their guests looking all beautiful and handsome in their dresses and suits.

No comments: