Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I got to go see the opening of The Matrix Revolution today along with all of the other Google employees and it was awesome. I'm not much of a 'sci-fyey' kind of gal. I've never seen what the big thrill was with Star Wars or any of those other 'types' of movies. It actually took me a good 5 times of seeing the first Matrix until I could watch it all the way through. I fell asleep halfway through the first four attempts. It took much encouragement from Bertrand for me to get through the first Matrix in order to be prepared to watch the second with him the next day. But...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the movies once I started watching them. This last one had a few 'hold my breath' scenes but the end kind of left me hanging. So many questions are still left unanswered. I didn't really feel like it was 'the end' and that there was more to come. Despite the minor confusion, I enjoyed the movie and had a good time. It's always fun to see a movie on opening day.

No comments: