Sunday, September 15, 2002

I LOVE the country group, Rascal Flats. My favorite song, "It's Not Just Me" has the most amazing lyrics and the singer puts so much heart into it, it leaves me breathless everytime that I hear it. The many other songs by Rascal Flats have a very similar effect on me. Well, around Christmas time last year, I downloaded a bunch of songs by Rascal Flats. One of them was a Christmas song with SheDaisy another country group. The tune was nice and I really liked it. So I listened to it a lot. I was doing my hair and makeup this morning and was listening to a bunch of mp3s that I haven't listened to in awhile. This Christmas song came up and was playing. I was singing my heart out to the chorus, "And I did it all for you...I did it all for you this Christmas...all your dreams...will come true..." Thinking to myself, wow what an awesome song. It's a nice little Christmas love song. So I put it on repeat singing it over and over. Then I started listening to what I was actually singing and it didn't quite make sense to me. The first line talked about how she sold his Rolex to buy herself a Versace dress....and she did it all for him. I was like...huh??? Anyways, thinking that I must be out of it because my late night out last night, I continued to sing my heart out. Finally, my curiosity got to me and I decided to look up the lyrics to this song. Twist of the Magi by SheDaisy and Rascal Flats. And I thought it was a sweet love song! heehee.

No comments: