Monday, August 18, 2008

fun in the sun...and the house

A bunch of my friends got together for a fun barbecue this weekend. In typical fun fashion, we stuffed ourselves with all sorts of yumminess, played some games, and had some of the best and funniest moments I can possibly remember.

Most memorable moments from Guesstures: "porpoise" & "batman"

Fruit, fruit, fruit...
Strawberries

Build your burger station...

Hamburger Fixings

Catchphrase!
Some Other Game Time

Guesstures!
Guesstures Time

"Batman". Notice the confused faces.
Guesstures Time

"Porpoise"

porpoise!

Thank you friends. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such fun, loving, and amazing people in my life!

1 comment:

melissagodfrey said...

my batman impression was great and the wings were not fluttery, they were very scary!!!!