Monday, August 20, 2007

Best birthday ever

What a great birthday!

birthday

My friends joined me on Saturday for some trampoline dodgeball and jumping around in the trampoline rooms. What fun! I had always figured that the trampoline did all the work jumpingwise, but soon discovered how exhausting jumping and hopping around could be...and how fun.

jump!

Birthday Girl

Dodgeball

high five!

Trampoline Dodgeball

yippee!

After getting cleaned up, we headed to Santana Row for a nice big dinner at Maggiano's.

Dinner at Maggiano's

Santana Row

Cheers!

Lunch and cake with the family on Sunday.

birthday


don't lick the cake Max!

Work today...where my husband sent me flowers and my friends at work threw a mini surprise get together for me.

I feel so loved. Thank you everyone. :)

No comments: