Monday, April 09, 2007

Another one bites the dust

For months I've had a pretty little purple badge holder which was cute and different than the usual plain black everyone wears. This morning, while getting off the shuttle, only I made it off the shuttle while my badge remained attached to the chair. I got up at my stop and walked only to be pulled back by the *snap* of my badge holder. Others lined up behind me as I tried to gather myself and climb back up to gather the unattached badge. This seems to happen to me every few months...is it just me? My last badge holder lasted a wee bit longer until it got caught on my desk chair and pulled me back as I was getting up from my desk.

So now, I am back to the standard black. Hopefully this will last longer than the others. Hopefully I will also learn not to get so attached to the items around me.

No comments: