Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I love sunny days

Got the hopsIt is amazing how much the weather can affect how I feel. It is absolutely gorgeous outside today. Warm, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. This people...is why I love California. Since I woke up this morning I have been in a chipper mood which I'm sure has much to do with how beautiful it is outside. It's also nice now to get home after work with the sun still being out. What is the point of Daylight Savings Time anyways? Something about energy saving...but I still don't really get it. Despite being busy with many things going on at once, I feel great. Every song I hear makes me want to bounce around in my chair or bust out into song. I'm walking around with a little hop in my step because really people, what a beautiful world we live in.

No comments: