Thursday, November 03, 2005

The geek in me

GeeksWe all know I'm married to a geek. And actually...we all know I'm really a closet geek myself (or maybe not so closet). It's good that I am also very girly which somewhat balances out the geekiness.

Our house is all tech'd out with everything connected somehow to each other wirelessly, etc. We are always brainstorming of neat new things we could get/add to make it even more cool and get giddy with excitement.

Today, I told my husband that I would love to get a new flat screen Apple monitor for our office, along with a new Powerbook to use it with, and a new video iPod so I can watch shows whenever I want.

I am almost as excited thinking about it as I would be about getting jewelry.

Just almost... (you hear that honey? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*)

No comments: