Tuesday, May 31, 2005

*whimper*

I just got back from a wedding (a very fun, cute, and loving one at that) and am suffering. Apparently I am allergic to something I ate at some point tonight. It started off with a slight itch and then a small rash, but by the time I was in the car on the way home, my entire body started to itch. Once I stepped into the house, I was itchy everywhere including under my scalp, all over my face and inside my ears. Anywhere I could possibly have a rash, I have one. I just took some Benadryl which I pray will kick in at any moment now so I can just pass out and get some rest. Whatever it is that caused this, is evil...evil I tell ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i have had the same here recently and don't know why!!! Are you still experiencing it? It seems to come and go but lasted an entire week on time!!!