Wednesday, December 01, 2004

My Mini


My Mini
Originally uploaded by kimbalina.
After a morning of shopping and then part of the afternoon Christmas tree hunting, we headed up to San Francisco for the annual International Car Show where auto makers displayed and showed off their new models for the year, concept cars, and where people (men mostly) came to drool over the shiny automobiles. It was pretty neat seeing nearly every auto maker there with every type of car from Hondas to Ferraris and Asten Martens. I got to play around with a bunch of cars I saw on the road but never actually rode in or saw the inside to. I also learned, from several of the men standing around, that taking a picture of a car wasn't just taking a picture but you have to have 'just the right angle, with a view of the front and the side, or the back and the side'. Most of the people were gathered around the luxury cars and sports cars, but I was more excited to see the Mini. I already have an iPod mini, why not a Mini couper too? Anyways, Santa, I've been a good girl this year. I would like this for Christmas please.

No comments: