Sunday, March 07, 2004

Soaking up the sun

I feel like I've just left Davis recently and I can hardly believe that it's already been 9 months since I graduated. Although it feels like just yesterday, I realized this weekend how long it has been and how many of the little memories I have already forgotten. I met up with a few of my college friends, a couple whom I haven't seen since I left Davis, and went on a weekend trip to Monterey. We spent the entire weekend catching up and bonding. The first night after dinner and some coffee, we all sat together, talked and reminisced until the wee hours of the morning. It couldn't have been a more beautiful or perfect weekend to visit the coast. Since the weather was so gorgeous, everyone was out and about. The streets were filled with shoppers and tourists all out to soak up the sun. I don't know if it was the warm weather, seeing my friends, or laughing about memories that made it a great weekend, although I'm positive it must have been the combination of all three, but I had a great weekend at the beautiful coast of California.

No comments: