Sunday, March 21, 2004

Free-intuitive Writing

"comes from a deeper place in the psyche. Free-intuitive writing releases the voice of the subconscious by removing or putting aside the control of the conscious mind. You simply wait for whatever comes into your mind, and you write it just as it comes, without worrying about whether it makes sense. You let your hand do the writing. Nothing is irrelevant. " The New Diary by Tristine Rainer

So I tried it:
pen sleepy circles under my eyes poufy blood vessels, yellow wall and folded blanket on the ground. tomorrow birthday sarah email. why he sleepy and tired. diet? need water. family haircut slow lady. put it down pick it up slow. layer. waiting money sleepy. thirsty. cake rolex. not alone. mom for shopping. trust hurt love. hair gap cute orange peel puppy bite climb up. baby cry gifts. tired. tired. tired

Apparently my subconscious is telling me that I'm really tired. Time for bed.

No comments: