Sunday, March 14, 2004

Been thinking...

I spent a lot of time thinking this weekend. It feels like I've been on this little cloud in a daze. I stay up all night thinking and then by the time I fall asleep in the wee hours of the morning, I just keep sleeping until I wake up with a headache twelve or some odd hours later. During one of my late sleepless nights this weekend, I took out one of these little journals that has remained empty on my bedside table and actually started writing in it. I have never been able to faithfully keep a personal journal with my deepest thoughts, and the many failed attempts throughout the years have proven so. But that night, things were different, and once I started writing, I just kept going for a couple of hours. I finally see what others mean when they say that keeping a journal really helps them to sort their thoughts. Maybe I'll start doing it more regularly.

No comments: