Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm Feeling Magical

We took our annual company trip together this week. Instead of our usual ski trip, this year we had a choice to go camping or go to Disneyland. The choice was a no brainer for me. Hmm...do I want to be freezing cold in a tent, going to the bathroom who knows where, and eating food cooked over a fire...or do I want to go to the Happiest Place on Earth where I can have good food and a luxury hotel room? So without question, I chose to go to my happy place.

California Adventure

I have been to Disneyland at least once nearly every single year of my life. But getting to go with my a park full of my friends and coworkers and flooding an airport/plane with all my fellow colleagues? That was a first.

Ooh mouseface

We all filtered our way through the various bay area airports and converged in Anaheim. Then we played our hearts out for the next day or two. There were barely any lines and we rode every big ride and even got on some twice. We were excited to be there, and they seemed excited to have us.

AHHHHH

It was an absolute blast and even more fun that I had imagined it would be. What a great place to be and a great company to work for that would treat us to something so fun and special.

Mickey Pretzel

No comments: