Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Vacation

I am on some much needed vacation until the beginning of the new year. It feels like it has been so long since I've had a chance to be...bored, and boy does it feel GOOD! The past year has been full of monumental events and excitement. Even the month long honeymoon in Europe was an event in and of itself. Now that Thanksgiving and Christmas have passed, I am finally breathing a huge sigh of relief. I have been sleeping without a bedtime...without an alarm clock in the morning...waking up whenever I please...and actually sleeping straight a full nine hours plus. This has not happened in years. I've had a chance to catch up with friends, spend time with family, watch a boatload of movies, read a couple of books, and get those little things done that always seem to slip off the plate.

The best part? I still have five days left to enjoy. Yippee!

No comments: