Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Overload

On Sunday, to celebrate my dad's birthday, we went to an all-you-can eat Chinese Seafood Buffet. I have never eaten as much as I did that night. I literally couldn't even think at the end of the meal. I resolved that night, that from now on, I am going to don the 'all-you-can' eat clothing attire the next time I go to a buffet. I woke up the next morning...still full from the night before. Since my brother is home for spring break, we decided we would spoil him with his favorite thing...food. On Monday, we all jumped into the car and headed to Armadillo Willy's for all-you-can-eat ribs. This time, I was much smarter and put on my sweatpants-a-la-elastic-waistband. Everyone laughed at my eating outfit but at the end of the night, guess who had the last laugh?

Here it is...two days after our eating spree...and I think I still might be full.

No comments: