Sunday, March 06, 2005

Not matching!

Kimmy & NicoleEvery day is an adventure...you just have to open your eyes to see that even the smallest things can be exciting. What a full and fun-filled weekend! The weather was absolutely gorgeous. The sun was out, it was warm, and there was not a cloud in the sky. I got to spend some quality time with people I am closest to and took full advantage of the beautiful weather.

After a morning workout, Nicole and I ran a bunch of errands and then sat outside in the warm sun enjoying a cup of coffee together. After hanging out at the bookstore reading and browsing the books and magazines, we headed downtown to soak up the sun some more with our friend Sarah. Later that night, we went out to Crogan's for some good times and good laughs. Today, Bertrand helped me with some spring cleaning around the house and I got to catch up with another old friend.

Notable Quotes from the weekend:
"He's a normal person Kimmy, he just likes to do math."
"What's with all the friends that try to holla?"
"I feel tall."
"NOT MATCHING!!!" with hands clashing together

No comments: